Friday, October 30, 2015

When Life Gets Tough

I've got 15 minutes until my baby-sitter leaves and I just have to get this typed out because I just do.

Today after talking with a friend, I realized sometimes life is just hard.  It doesn't matter to what capacity…you could be single looking for love and weirdos keep coming your way, you could be a homeschooling mom of four starting your own business and spinning in circles, you could be a new mom realizing parenting is exhausting and hard.  Whatever situation you are in right now, just know that we know and understand hard times.

Since June, Mike has been home 24 hours a day, the girls are being home schooled and are here 24 hours a day, and Joel…oh that Joel needs me 24 hours a day.  I'm an introvert so I desperately need time alone and sometime a lot of it.  I haven't had it in months.

Today, when I was about ready to be done, God gave me a babysitter, my husband needed to be with he is Dad, and God opened up for me to get out and mow.  I needed that. Time alone. 2.5 hours.  I feel better already.

Last though before I surrender back to my kiddos….homeschool is not for the weak, like I once thought.  It is one of the hardest things I've ever done…okay maybe not the hardest, but it is HARD!  I'll hopefully post an updated homeschool post soon, but don't expect it…I'm an inconsistent blogger.

And a shout out to my friends for dealing with me as I never call them back, only call them when I need something, and pray for me A LOT.  I've turned into the Needy Friend that I swore I would never become.  Love you girls…you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment