Monday, July 13, 2015

New things are happening…aren't they always!

For those of you who have loved me from the time I was born, understand that God has designed me in a  way that things change all the time with me.

Just up and move to VA and go to college at age 24.
Make a last minute decision to live in Maryland for a summer to be a counselor.
Meet my husband on eharmony.com.
Work 5 part-time jobs with 3 kids under the age of 5.
Start my own business…two different times.
Move to the country because I've always wanted to be a farmer.
Have a baby at age 40.
Now…begin homeschooling with a newborn….lol….this has to be the funniest thing God has called me to do.  I can't wait to begin the year.

That's just a small list.  The point being that I love change, I love seeing how God puts me in different places, I'm always up for the challenge…okay..most of the time.

Thank you to my family and friends who hang on tight every time they get a phone call from me.  And..most of my friends hate change so I'm a good firecracker to get them all stirred up. ;)

Anyway, I'll be remodeling this website so just hang on and I'll let you know once it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment